Public Use of Facilities

Board of Education policy permits for the use of school district facilities by the community during non-school hours and according to board-approved procedures.

Goshen Local Schools uses an online facilities request tool called Master Library Schedules.

In order to request use of school facilities, you must register for an account with ML Schedules.. Once registered, you will log in and submit a facilities use request.

Please note that you will need to give a week's notice to reserve a facility. Please note that the Marr/Cook Connector is not available to Softball/Baseball.

For specific questions regarding facility use, contact Director of Operations Troy Smith or Central Office Executive Assistant Donna Tedrick.