Welcome to the new school year!
From school supplies to open house nights, there is a lot to do as we get ready to come back.
You will find everything you need to know right here.
When is the first day of school?
Thursday, August 16 – Grades 1-12
August 16,17,20 - Kindergarten phase-in days (families will be notified)
2018-2019 Academic Calendar
Open House Dates and School Hours
Goshen Middle School- Open house August 13, 2018
- Grade 6 - 5:30pm to 6:30pm.
- Grades 7&8 - 7pm to 8pm.
Daily student hours- 7:20am to 2:20pm
Marr/Cook Elementary School- Open house August 14.
- Grades PK- 2- 6pm to 7pm.
Daily student hours- 8:40am to 3:30pm
Goshen High School- Open house August 15.
- Grade 9 - 6:30pm to 7pm.
- Grades 10,11,12 - 7pm to 8pm.
Daily student hours- 7:30am to 2:30pm
Spaulding Elementary School - Open house August 15.
- Grades 3,4,5- 6:30pm to 7:30pm.
Daily student hours- 8:30am to 3:20pm
The Sales Tax holiday starts on Friday, August 3, 2018 at 12:00 a.m. and ends on Sunday, August 5, 2018 at 11:59 p.m.
During the holiday, the following items are exempt from sales and use tax:
- Clothing priced at $75 per item or less;
- School supplies priced at $20 per item or less; and
- School instructional material priced at $20 per item or less.
Goshen Middle School
***Note High School students will get supply lists for their specific class loads when school starts.