Congratulations to the Class of 2018!!
Summer is here and we at Goshen Local Schools are afforded the opportunity to reflect on the tremendous accomplishments of another graduating class.
On behalf of the Goshen Local Schools staff and Board of Education, we would like to say thank you for a wonderful school year and for your support. We look forward to seeing our students next school year.
On May 25th at the Tri-County Assembly of God, 182 seniors graduated. Each of them is ready to go out and take the world by storm. Here are some basics about the class of 2018:
- 182 graduates
- 118 students will attend a tech school, two year, or four year college
- 2 will enter the military
- 62 will enter the workforce
- The valedictorian is Alyssa Chaney
- The salutatorian is Hannah Walker
- Four Year Colleges they will be attending: Ohio State, Kent State University, Harding University, University of Findlay, Shawnee State University, Antioch University, Ohio Northern, University of Cincinnati, Ohio University, Miami University, Wilmington College, Cincinnati Christian University, Northern Kentucky University, Bowling Green State University, Eastern Kentucky University, Purdue University, Middle Tennessee State University, Thomas More University, Xavier University, University of West Virginia, Ashland University, Art Academy of Cincinnati, Indiana Tech University, Hawaii Pacific University, Johnson and Wales University.
- Two Year Colleges: Cincinnati State, UC Clermont, Hocking College, UC Blue Ash, Southern State College, Chatfield College, Galen College of Nursing, Sinclair College
- Trade Schools: IBEW-NECA Electrical Training Center, Paul Mitchell
- There have been over $3,500,000 in scholarships earned by our seniors!!! Great job students!
They have left our doors to soar in the world. They have passed us and we may not see them again but we hope that each of them is better off for having spent time inside of our doors. Thank you for entrusting your child's education to us. We feel fortunate to have served them and your family.
Congratulations the class of 2018. We are proud of you! We will be watching you and the wonderful things you will accomplish!