Mark Slagle, Director of Technology
My name is Mark Slagle. I am the Director of Technology at Goshen Local School District. I have held the position since 2004.
My areas of responsibility include the many tasks required to provide students and staff with the technology required to create an excellent academic environment, such as:
- District technology planning, procurement, deployment, and professional development
- Technology break/fix
- Management of technology department personnel
- Network management and monitoring
- Staff and student account maintenance
- Online safety and security
I am also involved in a variety of areas and departments not directly associated with technology, such as:
- Student data delivery and analysis
- Public relations
- Graphic arts and design
Contact me at [email protected]
You can email me directly using the button under my photo on the right.