Goshen High School Alumni Hall of Fame Nominations
- Must be a graduate of Goshen Local School District or have left school for an honorable reason that would not be detrimental to the image of Goshen Local Schools.
- Must have graduated or left at least 15 years prior to selection to the Hall of Fame of Fame.
- Must have demonstrated distinguished achievement in academics, athletics, fine arts or citizenship.
Must have demonstrated an unusually high degree of success and dedication to the Goshen Local School District.
Teacher/Administrator Preferably has served fifteen full years and has not left the Goshen Local School District for reasons detrimental to the image of the school.
Coach- Preferably has coached the same sport for more than fifteen full seasons and has not left the sport or Goshen Local School District for reasons detrimental to the image of the school. Success in the program is not necessarily measured by wins or losses but may be determined by the degree of respectability given the person or program by other people.
Coach / Teacher/ Administrator would be eligible for the Hall of Fame upon retirement or after contributing in excess of 25 years to the school district.
Any individual who has made a significant contribution to Goshen Local School District.
1. Individuals who have given long periods of support and service to the Goshen Local School District.
2. Sportswriter, volunteers, team doctor, athletic trainer, etc.
3. Individuals who have had a significant impact on the Goshen Community.