Duties of the Payroll Clerk:
1. Prepare, calculate and balance each payroll.
2. To prepare tabulations for accounting on all funds for
benefits and to process the same.
3. To record sick, vacation, and special leave days.
4. To balance and pay all federal and state taxes as
5. Send via e-mail all employee pay stubs semi monthly.
6. Assist in the computation of employee pay increases.
7. Prepare all purchase orders for payroll as needed.
8. Reconcile monthly payroll/bank statement.
9. Assist employees and maintain files for benefits and
payroll related benefits.
10. To work collectively with peers.
11. All other duties assigned by Treasurer.