Arrival and Dismissal
This plan is currently a draft, and is subject to change as required by changes to circumstances and local, state, and federal laws and regulations
- Conduct a student wellness check including temperature prior to sending a student to school. Students with a
- temperature over 100.4 degrees should stay at home.
- Parents will be expected to follow building level pick-up/drop-off procedures.
- Parents should follow building level procedures for early dismissal/late arrival.
- Maintain appropriate distances while at the bus stop, on the bus, and while entering the building.
- Arrival to school, students will follow all instructions related to personal preventive measures.
- Students will be encouraged to utilize hand sanitizer when entering the building.
- Staff will refer any student with obvious signs or symptoms of illness to the Health Office.
- Provide reminders, issue warnings, contact parents/caregivers, and issue consequences to repeat expectation violators.