Bathrooms and Drinking Fountains
This plan is currently a draft, and is subject to change as required by changes to circumstances and local, state, and federal laws and regulations
- Follow physical distancing guidelines.
- Ensure the availability of appropriate supplies to support healthy hygiene behaviors (e.g., soap, hand sanitizer, paper towels) and strategically place supplies in areas where they may be frequently used.
- Students are permitted to carry a water bottle and all water fountains will be equipped with bottle refill stations.
- Students will be encouraged to follow posted guidelines and read all signage whenever entering/exiting the restroom.
- Provide supervision of restrooms between classes to ensure limited numbers of students in restrooms at the same time.
- Continue to provide physical distancing cues in waiting areas, reception areas, restrooms and other common areas.