Goshen Local School District does not discriminate against any person in employment or educational opportunities because of race, color, religion, age, national origin, ethnicity, national ancestry, sex, pregnancy, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, military service, or veteran status, mental or physical disability, or genetic information. The following person has been designated to handle inquiries regarding the districts non-discrimination policies, to receive discrimination/ harassment complaints from members of the school community, and to monitor the district’s compliance with state and federal non-discrimination laws and regulations.
Each year, the Goshen Local School District offers career and technical education programs at Goshen High School. These programs are designed to prepare youth for a broad range of employment and training services and are offered under the guidance of certified teachers, counselors, and Great Oaks.
Goshen Local Schools career and technical education opportunities are offered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, or disability. Several requirements encompass the Goshen Local School Districts notices.
Goshen Local Schools annual notification follows these guidelines:
- Notice is made prior to the beginning of each school year.
- GLSD advises students, parents/guardians, employees, and the general public of the policy of nondiscrimination.
- At GLSD the lack of English language skills will not be a barrier to admission and participation in career and technical education programs.
- Our notice is disseminated to communities of national origin minority persons with limited English language skills in their native language. To obtain this information in another Language call (513) 722-2222.
- A brief summary of Career Technical program offerings can be found here program offerings.
- A brief summary of Career Technical of admissions criteria can be found here.
- Please contact the following person(s) designated to coordinate Title IX, Section 504, and Age compliance.