1. Educators want to hear how their teaching connects with their students’ lives.
2. Educators want to have former students contact them.
3. Educators want to know they matter.
4. Educators want parents to know that they have the best interest and overall safety of every student in mind everyday!
If you would like to give a specific thank you to one our teachers or support staff member please follow the link to write that special educator a quick note of thanks. It will mean more than you know!
- School Bus Driver Appreciation Day (May 7)
- National Teacher Appreciation Week (May 7 -11)
- Teacher Appreciation Day (May 8)
- School Nutrition Employee Appreciation (May 7 -11)
- National School Nurse's Day (May 9)
- Custodian Appreciation Week (May 14 - 18)