We have heard it more than once how fortunate we are in the community of Goshen Local Schools to have a dedicated, loyal and loving staff working with our students everyday. Once a year National and State level agencies declare certain days/weeks "___________ Appreciation Week!"
Administrators, PTO and parents will show our appreciation to our teachers, bus drivers and support staff in many ways this week. However our hope is that they feel appreciated more than just on a calendar day in May. Please help us show our support to the people molding the future minds of our society by saying thank you and giving them what they really deserve, our respect for the job that they do day in and day out.
Struggling with a way to say thank you are tell a staff member you appreciate them? Here are a few things Educators want to be appreciated for:
1. Educators want to hear how their teaching connects with their students’ lives.
2. Educators want to have former students contact them.
3. Educators want to know they matter.
4. Educators what parents to know that they have the best interest and overall safety of every student in mind everyday!
If you would like to give a specific thank you to one our teachers or support staff member please follow the link to write that special educator a quick note of thanks. It will mean more than you know!
- May 1, 2017- Bus Driver Appreciation Day
- May 2, 2017- Teacher/Support Staff Appreciation Day
- May 5, 2017- School Nurse Appreciation Day