• We have built a new parking lot on the old tennis courts by Spaulding Elementary. Pickup at the end of the day has gotten very crowded and this insures a smoother dismissal and provides more convenient parking for our guests at the end of the day.
• Parking lots across the district have been sealed and holes and cracks in the blacktop have been repaired.
• A new scoreboard has replaced the old scoreboard at Jim Brown Stadium. The new scoreboard has an LED message board that will allow us to broadcast messages to our teams’ fans. Thank you to our sponsors for your support of this project!
• We have expanded the play area at the Marr/Cook building to include a basketball playing area.
• A new message board is being installed at the front of GHS that will broadcast messages from all of our schools to keep parents and community members appraised of what is going on in our school district. We need to extend a big think you to the Goshen Education Foundation for their generous donation to support this sign.
• Energy saving LED lights have been installed in all of our gymnasiums. Maintaining our facilities is an important part of being fiscally responsible to our taxpayers while also providing the very best for our students.
We are very proud of the facilities our students, staff and community get to use everyday. Go Warriors!